We have entries for the Two Oceans Half Marathon!
Make the Two Oceans Half Marathon even more special by running in memory of someone you have loved and lost. Now you can run one of the world’s best races while supporting a good cause.
The money raised from these tickets will help us to continue to provide palliative care to over 900 patients per month with life-limiting illnesses.
Get your entry from us and help support St Luke’s today!
For more details contact us on 021 797 5335 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To purchase an entry make an EFT payment of R1 500 to:
Account name: St Luke’s Combined Hospices
Account Number: 1051886309
Branch code: 123209
Please send proof of payment to email@example.com
On receipt of proof of payment together with the full names of entrants, a voucher per entrant will be forwarded to you by our team.
We will then give you directions to follow the entry procedure using your provided voucher number.
Entry Terms and Conditions:
- Only the cost of the entry fee has been covered. There is no obligation to raise additional funds for the organization but letters are prepared signed by our CEO in the event runners wish to do so. Runners welcome to run in your own vest.
- Runners who do not already own a RaceTec Timing Chip will be required to buy one. The fee is R130 for the timing chip and it may be used at any event that is timed by RaceTec.
- Half Marathon participants who do not belong to a registered Running Club will be required to purchase a temporary license for R55.
- Half Marathon entries do not include an OMTOM T-shirt. These can be purchased online at a cost of R345 each – only in the sizes available (i.e. some sizes may already be sold out).
- Webtickets is the OMTOM’s official payment portal, and runners who need to pay for additional items such as T-shirts, RaceTec Timing Chips and/or temporary license fees are required to link their OMTOM profile to a Webtickets account.
- Runners will be awarded a free 15 min Spot Assessment of their running form by Sean Tait of Off the Mark. Sean will offer you tips on how you can improve your running efficiency and reduce injury risks by making adjustments to your stride. Please then contact Sean on firstname.lastname@example.org to book your private 15 min slot with him.
- A personalized confirmation email will be sent to runners upon successful completion of their entry. Runners may also check their entry status by logging into their OMTOM profile.