A large part of delivering our excellent service is dependent on raising funds; we do this through various in-house projects and special events.
Choose one of our current initiatives below now and help make a difference!
- R100 000 draw: Buy a ticket before 22 June 2018 and stand the chance to win! For more details click here.
- Donate Water to our palliative care patients. We urgently need 5 litre water bottles to distibute to our patients at their homes. See more details of home to donate here.
- St Luke’s 2000 Clubs: Donate as little as R50 a month to stand a chance of winning R20 000 every month. To start, complete this simple form.
- Visit our auction site for fabulous deals and great bargains.
- Make St Luke’s Combined Hospices an event beneficiary: Any event from a Ladies Tea, music concert or even a live auction can nominate St Luke’s CH as an event beneficiary. A St Luke’s representative can also be present to speak about our organisation. For more information, contact Ronita Mahilall on 021 797 5335 or email@example.com.