Our vision, mission and values
Making a difference by providing and promoting quality palliative care for enhanced quality of life.
To enhance the quality of life for people living with life-threatening illnesses through the provision and promotion of palliative care and enabling them to die with dignity.
As family of St Luke’s Combined Hospices, we honour palliative care as the reason for our commitment.
- We commit ourselves to professional, loyal, honest, responsible and respectful behaviour that engenders trust and values diversity.
- We strive for ethical practices that are reflective and therapeutic and we recognise and acknowledge positive outcomes.
- We will be guided by policies and procedures that create an environment of excellence.
- Our management and leadership will empower and educate others to their full potential ensuring sustainability.
- We will communicate at all levels to ensure our well-being and optimise our resources.