More ways to donate to St Luke's Combined Hospices
There are a number of additional ways that you can help support our patients and their families.
- Monthly Contribution: Setting up a monthly debit order or recurring credit card payment will help us tremendously in planning and budgeting for sustained care of our patients.
- Gift a donation: For that ‘person who has everything’, a donation on their behalf will make a wonderful gift. Make sure you provide us with both sets of contact details.
- Donations in kind: These are donations of goods and services which are a great help to reducing our operational costs. Visit our donations in kind page for more details.
- Make St Luke’s Combined Hospices an event beneficiary: Any event from a ladies tea, music concert or even a live auction can nominate St Luke’s Combined Hospices as an event beneficiary. A St Luke’s representative can also be present to speak about our organisation. For more information, contact the Marketing Coordinator on 021 797 5335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join Club 2000! Sign-up for our 2000 Clubs and stand a chance to WIN R20 000 every month. Visit our Club 2000 page for more details.
- Estate donations: If you are the executor of an estate that has items that need to find a new home you can donate them to us. These items will then be put to use in our hospices or resold, either through our auction or from our charity shops. Donations of household items are an important source of our funding and our nine charity shops sell anything from furniture and household goods to quality used clothing, bric-a-brac, toys, and books. We can arrange collection. Visit our Charity Shops page for more details or contact our Corporate Affairs Coordinator on 021 797 5335.
- Make a bequest: Bequeathing a donation to St Luke’s Combined Hospices in your will means your kindness lives on by giving quality of life to future patients and care to their families. Contact us on 021 797 5335 for details of how to put your compassionate intention into a legal format. Visit our bequests page for more details.
- Pick n Pay Smart Shopper Points: Simply swipe your card at any Pick n Pay Smart Shopper kiosk or download the app, choose ‘donate points’ and select St Luke’s Combined Hospices as your beneficiary.
- Woolworths Rewards beneficiary: You can add St Luke’s Combined Hospices as a beneficiary with your My School My Village My Planet Woolworths Rewards card. Login to add us as a beneficiary on the Woolworths website.