STAFF NOTICE – 2019/04/007
Coordinator: Marketing and Events
We require the services of a Coordinator: Marketing and Events to, in conjunction with the CEO, Corporate Affairs Coordinator, and Line Manager, create and deliver marketing/fundraising initiatives fit for purpose.
ENTRY LEVEL QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 3yr Degree in Marketing/Advertising
- A minimum of combined 8 years’ experience in creating and executing POE on events/projects/awareness campaigns; creating new- and sustaining current relationships at executive level; proven project management; interactive, effective verbal and written communication
- Proven advanced administrative ability
- Proven team leadership capabilities
- Advanced computer literacy with experience in database management / MS Office Suite (inclusive of MS Project).
- Unendorsed driver’s licence
- Post grad qualification, fluency in at least 2 official languages and an understanding of palliative care and its role in society (added advantage)
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Develop marketing/fundraising campaigns
- Identify, develop and execute the communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references
- Create, deliver, edit and optimise marketing materials (all media)
- Create and execute marketing- and event content (press releases, media relations and social media) via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to the plan/strategy
- Develop, implement and monitor event tracking system and policies and procedures for areas of accountability
- Create, maintain and enhance relationships with all stakeholders
- Manage team member/s and facilitate people development
- Perform other duties, as and when so requested, in support of team goals
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTE
- Organisational awareness
- Resilience and stress management
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Relationship building/partnering
- Excellence orientation
- Action orientation
- Planning and organising
- Judgement and decision making
- Team work
- Engaging diversity
- Developing people
- All applicants are expected to provide or avail themselves for:
- A letter of motivation for the application and a fully completed Internal application form (available from the HR office)
- A Curriculum Vitae (not exceeding 3 pages)
- MS Package proficiency assessments
- Other proficiency assessments to assess competence in areas required, inclusive of a panel interview.
Closing date: Closing date: COB Monday, 24 June 2019. All applications received within the time frames will be considered. Applicants, who do not receive a response on their application within 5 working days of the closing date of the advertisement, are to accede that the application was not successful. Please forward your application for the attention of Michelle Lehmann-Shantall at email@example.com, citing the reference number top left.
St Luke’s Combined Hospices reserves the right not to make an appointment to this position St Luke’s Combined Hospices is guided by the principles of Employment Equity
On behalf of Management, we wish you well in your application and future endeavours!