Make the Two Oceans Half Marathon even more special by running in memory of someone you have loved and lost. Now you can run one of the world’s best races while supporting a good cause.
The money raised from these tickets will help us to continue to provide palliative care to over 900 patients per month with life-limiting illnesses.
Get your entry from us and help support St Luke’s today!
For more details contact us on 021 797 5335 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To purchase an entry make an EFT payment of R2 000 to:
Account name: St Luke’s Combined Hospices
Account Number: 1051886309
Branch code: 123209
Please send proof of payment to email@example.com
On receipt of proof of payment together with the full names of entrants, a voucher per entrant will be forwarded to you by our team.
We will then give you directions to follow the entry procedure using your provided voucher number.
Entry Terms and Conditions:
- Only the cost of the entry fee has been covered.
- The timing chip is included in the entry fee.
- Half Marathon participants who do not belong to a registered running club will be required to purchase a temporary licence for R60.00.
- Half Marathon entries do not include a T-shirt. These can be purchased online at a cost of R345 each, and only in the sizes available (i.e. some sizes may already be sold out).
- Webtickets is the OMTOM’s official payment portal, and runners who need to pay for extra items such as T-shirts, temporary licence fees, memorabilia or additional items must link their OMTOM profile to a Webtickets account.
- A personalised confirmation email will be sent to each runner upon successful completion of his/her entry. Runners may also check their entry status by logging into their individual OMTOM profiles.
- Runners should notify the Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon Office should they need to substitute their entry with another runner.
- Any refund needs to be facilitated between the St Luke’s Combined Hospices and the runner.